Last updated: 17/11/2020
Welcome to SafetyFind! The website safetyfind.com (the “Website”) is owned and operated by Talavera Market Pty Ltd (“SafetyFind”, “we”, “our”, or “us”).
Personal Information Collection & Use by SafetyFind
We or our third-party service providers (including in Australia and overseas) may collect personal identifiers such as account information, name, email address, shipping address, phone number, or social network account and profile data, commercial information (such as transaction data), financial data (such as payment method or financial account information), internet or other network or device activity (such as IP address, unique device, advertising, and app identifiers, browsing history or other usage data), location information (general location), and other information that identifies or can be reasonably associated with you (such as user generated content), for the following business or commercial purposes:
- Providing the Website and improving our existing Website and developing new services;
- Our or our third-party service provider’s operational or business purposes including providing customer service to you and communicating with you;
- Detecting, protecting against, and prosecuting security incidents and fraudulent or illegal activity;
- Bug detection and error reporting;
- Customising content that we or our third-party service providers display on the Website;
- Other uses that advance our commercial or economic interests, such as third-party advertising and communicating with you about relevant offers from third-party partners; and
- Other uses about which we notify you.
We may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights.
Securing Your Data
We take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by industry-standard encryption technology.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, however, we accept no responsibility for any loss, misuse, unauthorised access or disclosure, alteration or destruction of personal information which you submit to us.
You agree that in the event we merge, sell or otherwise change control of our company, our business or the Website to a third-party, you consent, without giving of prior notice, to our disclosure of your personal information and other data that we have collected from you to a third party or parties as part of such a transaction.
If any part of this Agreement is found to be void, unlawful or unenforceable then that part will be deemed to be severable from the balance of this Agreement and the severed part will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.