Column Cushion, also known as a Column Protector, helps prevent damage to structural columns by surrounding them with a foam-filled polyethylene cushion. Available in a range of standard sizes that fit most square or round columns, the two blow-moulded hard shells can be installed in seconds without the need for any tools, and removed at any time for cleaning or maintenance.
Unlike most moulded column protectors which simply contain air, Column Cushion is filled with injectable expanding foam. This foam dramatically increases impact protection and helps the Column Cushion return to shape after impact. So while other column protectors may look similar, ONLY Column Cushion by Barrier Group has the added advantage of foam fill.
- a foam-filled polyethylene cushion.
- Moulded from high impact polyethylene in bright Yellow with contrasting Black straps.
- Can be used singularly or stacked in pairs.
- U.V. stabilised for indoor or outdoor use.
- Surprisingly cost-effective and maintenance free.
- Extremely versatile and durable.
- Chemical resistant, non-conductive and waterproof.